The company is a modern and young company with over thirty-five years of experience. They are known as experts in the field of interior and shipbuilding. In addition to the realization and production, they also deal with the assembly of the projects. These are always assembled and delivered with equal precision and craftsmanship. Because of the short communication lines there is a clear structure and misunderstandings are prevented. Creativity, thinking along and originality are terms that best describe the organization. They go the extra mile to achieve an optimal end result. Every customer is treated with care and attention and there is personal contact from the moment of design to the realization.
As a yacht carpenter you will be part of the machining department. You will work on the realization of exclusive yacht interiors and in addition you will be involved in assembly activities. You will work on a project from the start until completion. A high sense of responsibility and passion for the job are of great importance. Your tasks will include operating light mechanical tools, checking and repairing wood defects and preparing doors for painting. In addition, you will assemble various components based on a drawing or work order.
- You have MBO working and thinking level;
- You have basic experience and affinity with woodworking;
- You have good professional and material knowledge (pre);
- You have a completed MBO education (minimum level 3) in the direction of interior construction;
- You are customer oriented and representative;
- You can read technical drawings;
- You are flexible and proactive;
- You are stress resistant.
- Above market salary;
- Permanent contract negotiable after proven merits;
- Working in a modern and structured organization;
- Working with luxury materials on luxury yachts;
- Working in a pleasant and enthusiastic team;
- Space for personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: email@example.com