The interior construction company is specialized in the realization of unique furniture and interior parts for yachts. They have many years of experience in the furniture and interior design sector and stand for quality and craftsmanship. The customer’s wishes come first at all times. Representativeness and customer-friendliness are important values. The concepts of originality, craftsmanship and creativity best describe the company. They go the extra mile to achieve the best possible end result for the customer. There is a pleasant and informal atmosphere, but delivering high-quality work is of paramount importance to all employees.
To strengthen the assembly team, the company is looking for an enthusiastic yacht carpenter. You will work in the office of the yacht building company. There you will work on the installation and finishing of ceilings, floors, walls, furniture and other interior parts on board. You will be fully involved in the projects and therefore have a good view on the final result. It is important for the position that you have experience in interior construction so that you also know how the furniture is made.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have MBO working and thinking level;
- You have basic experience and affinity with woodworking;
- You have good professional and material knowledge (pre);
- You have a completed MBO education (minimum level 3) in the direction of interior construction;
- You are customer oriented and representative;
- You can read technical drawings;
- You are flexible and proactive;
- You are stress resistant.
- Above market salary;
- Permanent contract negotiable after proven merits;
- Working in a modern and structured organization;
- Working with luxury materials on luxury yachts;
- Working in a pleasant and enthusiastic team;
- Space for personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: email@example.com