The interior design company develops and builds communication projects worldwide. They are specialized in interior design, brand experiences, exhibitions, museums and global events. Each project brings a new challenge and excellent customer service is always taken into account. Delivering quality while thinking in terms of solutions is a high priority for the interior design company. They are currently working in Germany, Denmark, France and Benelux and in the future they will be working in the Middle East, the United Kingdom and Greece as well. For example, they create virtual residential areas in Athens, interiors for the Holland Heineken House and stands for the Monaco Yacht Show.
As a workshop carpenter you will bear the responsibility of turning the interior projects into reality. At the workshop you take care of the preparations. Based on the working drawings, information and materials you get from the team leader, you create the products from start to finish. You do this with the help of various machines. The work is done both independently and in teams, for which it is important that you can communicate and work well with your colleagues. If you have to work abroad for a project, it will be for a maximum of 3 weeks. Do you have an eye for detail, do you know how to get things done and do you always deliver top quality? Then this job suits you.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have a relevant MBO-level degree, such as furniture maker or interior designer;
- You have experience in building interiors;
- You can read and work from drawings;
- You go to extremes to satisfy the customer;
- You are preferably in possession of a drivers license B;
- You work in an organized and structured manner;
- You think in solutions and are stress resistant;
- You have a technical mind.
- Good salary depending on your experience and education;
- An internationally successful company with beautiful projects;
- More than enough challenge and variation;
- A company with future perspectives;
- Space for professional and personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]