You will be working at a large and international ship interior design company. They realize the most beautiful and luxurious sailing and motor yachts. All projects are custom made for national and international customers. The team consists of 300 professionals who work in the (modern) workplace every day with great passion and pleasure. Within the team, innovation, quality and professionalism are very important in the delivery of the projects.
As work planner interior/exterior you are responsible for the entire work preparation of various projects. You will mainly work together with the experienced project planner, so good communication skills will certainly come in handy. With the information you get, you will find the right information to make the right orders. Your tasks include making order pick lists, arranging logistics, checking and issuing production drawings, translating bills of materials into purchase orders and material reservations and checking incoming goods for quality.
- You have experience in the interior construction;
- You have good professional and material knowledge;
- You have a high sense of responsibility;
- You think innovatively and think in solutions;
- You are driven to deliver quality;
- You have good knowledge of materials;
- You have strong organizational skills.
- Room for personal development;
- Appreciation for your contribution;
- Excellent working conditions;
- A salary of € 2400 to € 3500 netto in a month;
- Participation in unique and high quality projects.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]