The interior design company develops and builds communication projects worldwide. They are specialized in interior design, brand experiences, exhibitions, museums and global events. Each project brings a new challenge and excellent customer service is always taken into account. Delivering quality while thinking in terms of solutions is a high priority for the interior design company. They are currently working in Germany, Denmark, France and Benelux and in the future they will be working in the Middle East, the United Kingdom and Greece as well. For example, they create virtual residential areas in Athens, interiors for the Holland Heineken House and stands for the Monaco Yacht Show.
As a technical designer you will bear the responsibility of creating and detailing 2D and 3D working and production drawings. You will be involved in the projects from the beginning to the end, controlling the quality and coordination. You will be working on many different projects with different sizes. The drawings you make will be delivered to the architects or contractors or you will have to check their incoming drawings. For some projects you get to choose your own method of working with regard to materials and operations. You are expected to have a very flexible working attitude and to be able to function both independently and in a team.
- You have a higher vocational education work and thinking level;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in similar projects;
- You think in solutions;
- You know how to make and monitor your own work schedule;
- You have experience with AutoCAD 2D and 3D;
- You have experience within the interior building industry;
- You can speak English well;
- You are customer oriented.
- Good salary depending on your experience and education;
- An internationally successful company with beautiful projects;
- More than enough challenge and variation;
- A company with future perspectives;
- Space for professional and personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]