Ship Interior Builder
You will be working in a team that passionately works on creating luxury, custom build, furniture and interior parts for yacht building on a daily basis. Whether it concerns complete interiors or the upholstering of wall and ceiling panel work – this team can get anything done! Thanks to their flexible attitude, craftmanship and eye for detail, all the customer’s wishes can be fulfilled.
Working as a ship interior builder is very diverse. The responsibilities vary from the mechanical fabrication of custom build interiors, to creating complete interior constructions, to upholstering luxurious wall and ceiling panel work. It is of importance that you can work with various hand- and machine tools as well as woodworking machines (including CNC). The work you do must always be done neatly and accurately and you must be able to work from drawings. You can fulfil the tasks independently as well as in a team. Next to that, you are experienced with carrying out pre and final assembly work.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience at MBO level in interior construction work;
- You work neatly and accurately;
- You can work with various hand and machine tools and woodworking machines (like CNC);
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You have great professional and material knowledge;
- You have a B driving license;
- You live in a radius of 20 km around Sneek.
- Working on exclusive craftsmanship in yacht building;
- Working in an informal and enthusiastic team;
- Varied and challenging work;
- A good salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement, age and experience;
- Room for professional and personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: email@example.com