Our client provides high-quality exhibition and event concepts worldwide. They create concepts for international A brands and local top names, such as for ABN-AMRO, Instagram, Nikon and Nike. In the workspace they work on the development and realization of exhibitions, interiors and events. Together with the client they make sure there is a great collaboration so that the result of the events or exhibitions is always so great that it amazes you! The team works very hard to exceed the expectations of the clients every time. The magic is all done at their own workspace in Makkum.
Our client is looking for carpenters who would like to make booths, interiors and tables. You will get to work on the most impressive trade show booths and the boldest Experience Centers. As a carpenter you will assemble products from the concepts and perform machining operations. For this, two right hands are of course very hand-y (don’t take this too literally 😉). Your team consists of real professional ‘geeks’ who get mega excited by their work. The company is therefore looking for someone who fits right in. You are also welcome to apply as a beginning carpenter – the team will then help you become a real expert.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have a relevant education or have relevant work experience;
- You are flexible and can handle some stress;
- You are a real team player and can also work with colleagues from other teams;
- You are a go-getter who always keeps his/her eye on the result;
- You like working on location the most;
- You possess the great M of Motivation;
- You want to learn something new about your job every day.
- Very nice coffee;
- Lots of variety within the job;
- Excellent additional conditions such as a bicycle plan;
- A company that recycles all products and stands;
- Beautiful canteen;
- A company that has everything from marketing to design.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]