You will be working at a large and international ship interior design company. They realize the most beautiful and luxurious sailing and motor yachts. All projects are custom made for national and international customers. The team consists of 300 professionals who work in the (modern) workshop every day with great passion and pleasure. Within the team, innovation, quality and professionalism are paramount in the delivery of the projects.
As a carpenter you are responsible for making furniture and other interior and exterior parts. Then you assemble these furniture and parts on location. You do this based on drawings, for which you must of course know how to read them. For this job you are expected to have a high quality sense and that you can perform the work independently. You must also be familiar with various types of wood. Each working day is different from the other thanks to the large number of different projects, so it is a very varied job.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have completed a vocational training in the direction of shipbuilding interior or furniture maker;
- You have experience in building interiors;
- You think in solutions;
- You can read and work from drawings;
- You are familiar with different hand tools;
- You can work well independently;
- You are driven to deliver quality.
- Room for personal development;
- Appreciation for your contribution;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Participation in unique and high quality projects.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org