Cabinet Maker Yacht Building
For decades, this yacht construction company has specialized in crafting the world’s most luxurious yachts. They produce the most beautiful and luxury motor yachts, with a maximum length of up to 120 meters. It is originally a family-owned business, and you can still see the family touch in the way they produce large custom-built yachts. The team consists of approximately 500 to 600 skilled craftsmen who work in the workshop with passion and dedication on a daily basis. They strive to achieve the best results, which they can accomplish through the use of the newest technologies, premium materials, and intensive training.
As a cabinet maker, you will be responsible for creating custom interiors for luxury yachts. This will be done in a small, dedicated cabinet-making workshop, where you will work with a team of around 15 people. Your primary task as a furniture maker is to craft custom-made furniture for these luxurious yachts. You will receive the necessary components from the machining department and proceed to manufacture these furniture pieces according to the provided drawings. As a joiner, your commitment will be focused on creating furniture such as cabinet walls, luxury tables, bed backdrops, kitchens, outdoor furniture, bathroom furniture, and other interior elements for super yachts. This will be achieved using various high-quality wood types to meet the luxury standards.
- You have completed a vocational training in the direction of shipbuilding interior or furniture maker, or you have +4 years of experience in the industry, gained in stand construction, cabinet making, or yacht construction;
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You always strive for the highest quality;
- You have a passion for delivering exclusive craftsmanship;
- You can read and work from drawings;
- You secretly thrive on delivering each project to perfection;
- You are capable of working independently.
- A salary ranging from €3,281 (for beginners) to €4,098 (for experienced professionals) per month;
- You will work on multimillion-dollar projects, creating the most exclusive yachts in the world;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, 27 vacation days, and 13 additional days off;
- Working with the most luxurious materials and machinery;
- Plenty of variety and freedom in your work;
- Company-provided work attire;
- Opportunities for personal development through courses and training.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]