The interior construction company has been making luxury furniture and interiors for all kinds of yacht building companies for many years. The installation of furniture and interior parts is done by another company and is therefore not carried out by the interior construction company. The company’s customer base is very diverse. They also carry out projects for international clients. The interior construction company only makes the luxury furniture in the modern workshop. Every day, more than 50 furniture-makers work on the most diverse interiors and furniture pieces for luxury yachts. The company has the latest CNC machines but also has its own paint shop and sewing workshop.
As a cabinet maker, you, along with your colleagues, are responsible for crafting the interior and installing it on-site. All work is carried out with attention to detail and high-quality standards. Leveraging your knowledge and skills, you set up woodworking machines and hand tools. It is crucial that you can read and work from technical drawings to bring the design to life. Your main focus is on fixed construction elements, but occasionally, you may need to assist your colleagues with other construction elements. Together, you ensure the achievement of the highest quality level. As a furniture maker, your tasks include designing furniture, creating drawings, assembling components, procuring materials, and much more. The great thing about this position is that every yacht and project is custom made by the company, making every piece of furniture unique and every project different. This is a job with a lot of variety , in the high segment where delivering quality is very important.
- You have completed a vocational training in the direction of shipbuilding interior or furniture maker, or you have +2 years of experience in the industry, gained in stand construction, cabinet making, or yacht construction;
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in the possession of a European passport;
- You are a true team player with good communication skills;
- You work accurately and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Reading technical drawings comes easily to you;
- You are eager to teach interns and novice furniture makers everything about the craft.
- A salary ranging from €2,651 to €4,398 per month;
- Possibility of permanent contract after 1 year;
- Working 40 hours a week, starting every day at 6:45 AM and finishing before the traffic peak;
- Involvement in multimillion-dollar projects, working on the world’s most exclusive yachts;
- Working with luxurious materials and machines;
- A good balance between work and personal life;
- The opportunity to create furniture for yourself on Saturdays;
- Varied and autonomous work with the freedom to develop yourself through courses and training.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]