For decades, this yacht building company has specialized in making the world’s most luxurious yachts. They produce the most beautiful and luxurious motor yachts that have a maximum length of no less than 120 meters. It is originally a family business and that can still be seen in the way the large custom-built yachts are produced. The team consists of around 500 to 600 skilled workers who work in the workplace every day with great passion and pleasure. They do everything they can to achieve the very best results and they can achieve this with the latest technologies, best materials and intensive training.
As an assembly worker, you will mainly work in the workplace and within the assembly. It is a very challenging and varied job: every project is different. You will assist in the realization of various pieces of furniture, interior components and sheet material. You will also be involved in furniture repair, maintenance and service of the interior elements. It is important that you can read from drawings and that you are familiar with machine woodworking. You will work on a project from the start until completion. A high sense of responsibility comes in handy within the function. Next to that, it is important that you want to deliver quality work and that you are motivated and eager to learn. The work is very diverse; no workday or project is the same. Inventiveness, thinking in solutions and feeling for quality are important key concepts within the function.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have an MBO working and thinking level;
- You stand for quality and craftsmanship;
- You are familiar with woodworking machines and hand tools;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You have several years of experience in a similar position (preferred);
- You have an orderly and neat work attitude;
- You have a motivated work mentality;
- You have technical insight (advantage);
- You have professional knowledge;
- You can read from drawings.
- Working on exclusive craftsmanship in yacht building;
- Working in an informal and enthusiastic team;
- Varied and challenging work;
- A good salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement, age and experience;
- Room for professional and personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org